• Upon receiving the product, we will take the required action which includes thorough testing of the goods to ensure that the item has not be altered or tampered with in any way. We cannot refund the original delivery costs relating to the return of non-faulty product
• We may ask for photo evidence before commencement of the return in order to ascertain whether the claim by the customer is correct or accurate. Detailed photos clearly showing the discrepancy are required if requested. Poor quality photos are not adequate.
• Our policy lasts 14 days from the date of delivery. If 14 days has lapsed since your item has been received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
• Several types of goods are exempt from being returned*.
• Customer has changed their order position based on shipping times for which they were not aware (did not read) before making a purchase and items have already been shipped. Customers are responsible for reading the shipping terms before completing purchases.
• A refund will not be issued in place of an exchange if the customer has ordered an item and the item is as described but the customer has changed their position and requests a refund instead of a replacement item of a larger or smaller size.
• Refunds are applicable ONLY to items deemed not as described, defective or out of stock by Brandsea.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery – no refunds are applicable
- Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund – assessed on a case by case basis.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within an acknowledged or identified time frame.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Please contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by pressing contact us.
- Exchanges (if applicable)
- We will only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, press contact us.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over < AED 50, you should consider using a traceable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.